
This one's not about Taylor, (sorry family). My beautiful cousin Melissa "tagged" me, so here goes.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? -
I was 18, living at home in Simi, enrolled in Moorpark College where I dropped every class I signed up for.
I was a lost soul at that point. If my memory is right, I still had cystic acne and looked like a freak of nature. I don't think I left my room much. Thank God for Accutane.
2.Five things on your to do list today-
Go to work (I work Mon. and Wed.), Take Tay to the park to fly our kite, go to the gym and run a mile under 10 min., update my blog, and take a bath. I've done all but the last one so far.
3.Snacks I enjoy-
Chocolate covered pretzels, chips of any kind, rice krispie treats, and dry cereal
4.What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
I totally agree with Melissa on this one. We'd give everyone in our family a portion. We'd also buy a huge house that our parents or any member of the family could move into if they ever needed to. I'm sure we'd plan a super nice vacation or two. And you better believe I'd go shopping on the top floor of Macy's instead of the cheap-o Jr.'s department! Taylor would be enrolled in a nice private school eventually, and I would finish my BA WITHOUT TAKING OUT A LOAN!! A girl can dream..... Wes would probably by courtside season tickets for the Lakers.
5. 3 bad habbits- Biting nails, cursing (I'm working on it.), and drinking too much soda.
6. 5 places that I have lived: Simi Valley, Provo UT, "The Valley" CA, Valencia CA, and Saugus CA
7. 5 jobs I have had: I worked at Tempo Record Store in Simi, and was almost always late and hated counting inventory. I had a super awesome job as assistant director of a children's theater program in Thousand Oaks, CA where I choreographed and directed children's performances, and performed with their adult Ensemble. It paid $25/hr and was awesome for an 18 yr old. I also worked at a portrait studio in Encino, where I had to deal with a bunch of snobby soccer moms. I was a dance teacher for a few years. I've been a sign language interpreter now for almost 5 years. But the best job is being a mom, by far. I'm SO overworked and underpaid, but it's worth it.
8.5 things people don't know about me.
1.)I hate math. I get anxiety just thinking of the Algebra class I have to take in order to transfer to CSUN. It's like a foreign language to me. I think I may be retarded in that area of my brain.
2.)I know the lyrics to almost every song written since I was born. Wes has been impressed with how many songs I know. Obscure ones, that were only played on the radio briefly, and songs that I don't even like, but still know the words to.
3.) My family may know this, but not my friends. I've been in a million plays and musicals, and have always had super dooper roles. I haven't done it once since we got married, and I miss it.
4.) I HATE personalized license plates. No offense to anyone out there who has one, but please. Do I really need to know that you're a NMB1MOM, or that you drive a LVEBUG.
5.) I almost always assume that people don't like me. This can be a problem. It keeps me from making friends and getting to know people. I don't go out of my way to talk to people, because I figure they won't like me anyway, so what's the use.
Now I tag all of my blog buddies.
3 comments:
That was cool reading about you. We all have to get together again sometime.
Its fun to read up on you!
You really assume people don't like you?! What's not to like???!!! That was fun to read. :)
Post a Comment