Tuesday, September 2, 2008
More Drama For This Mamma
According to the ultrasound tech, Wes will have another little daddy's girl in January. That's right. A little more estrogen for the Pollard house, and we're SO excited. We were told she's "very active," which made us both roll our eyes. Looks like she'll be taking after her big sis. We'll have to brace ourselves. And boy o boy were her legs long! Looks like we'll have another 100th percentile kid in the height department. We've gotten that stupid comment lately about how people are sure we'd love a boy, but the truth is Taylor is my best little gal-pal and has been smitten with daddy for the past couple of months. I think I saw a little twinkle in Wes' eye this afternoon after we found out, when Tay was chasing him around the house and just loving on him. It kind of sealed the deal that yes, he'll have two little girls that adore him. I can't wait to break out the hundreds of outfits that Taylor only wore once, or not at all. Now if we only had a name picked out.....Any suggestions out there in blogging land?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
hooray for baby girls! congratulations.
Congrats!
If our next child is a girl I would be happy too. I love Chloe so much that I know another girl would make me happy. A boy... jk, I would love a little boy too.
For a name, Ashley is wonderful. JK, I have a hard time with girl names.
Two little sisters! Love it!
It is worth all the drama of having little girls when they come in such cute packages. Congradulation. Good luck on the girl name search. I only have one other girl name and that is Audrey, but I also like Addison too.
yeah how exciting! What wonderful news. As far as the names go I knew I was going to never have a girl so I named my horses all of the names I would have used; Abigail, Piper, and Jewel. But I also like Kennedy and Victoria. Your last name is two syllables so you can do a first name with one or more and it won't sound funny. I think the name Maddison, Gracie and Maya are very popular at the moment. Are you going to keep it a secret? Congrats again.
Yay it's a girl! I'm so incredibly excited for you!
This is great news! It's kind of relieving to know that you already have everything you need and have been through it once before. Congratulations!
Congrats! I like the name Ruby... but I don't think I will be having anymore so feel free to take it...
Congrats! Maybe this one can marry Jason...except she will probably be WAY taller than him. ... I can see it already!
-Elizabeth
Congrats on another baby girl! Your girls will be just as close in age that mine are...it's SO FUN! Tons of drama at times, but Brandon LOVES the little girls doting on him!
Congrats! That's so exciting. They'll have so much fun playing dress up and having good times together.
Congratulations! You know how us Morris' love girls!!!! If my last had been another girl, she was going to be named Samantha. I've always wanted a Sammy! Kim
Post a Comment