
Watching myself balloon into twice
the size of my former self isn't something I enjoy. I'm definitely having a "fat day," due to all of the Jr. High students
and teachers who so bluntly told me that it's now totally obvious that I'm pregnant. That they, "weren't sure last week, but now they totally see it!" Thanks Rio Norte Jr. High, for making me feel like a whale.
I've worn the same 3 maternity outfits over and over, and I'm afraid I have to buckle down and buy some new clothes. Shopping for maternity clothes just isn't my cup of tea. I loved it the first time. I thought the expanding waist bands were adorable, and the nifty shirts that said "BABY" were to die for. Not so much this time around. I was SO enjoying my size 7 jeans, that the elastic waist bands I'm condemned to just aren't doing it for me. So get out your violins and play me a sad song because this mommy is depressed. But it is nice to know that Corinne Marie is growing strong and healthy in my belly. She is constantly kicking away, and I know she's enjoying the gallons of cranberry juice that I've been drinking.
I also noticed that I have a billion pictures while I was pregnant with Tay, but not one of this pregnancy. So I dragged Wes outside to take some belly shots this weekend in the ONLY clean maternity clothes that were available. (I'm using pregnancy as an excuse not to do laundry.) It cheered me up. I also put up some autumn decorations as well. I found a $5 scarecrow girl and a pumpkin welcome sign that just made my whole weekend! It really doesn't take a lot to make me happy....sometimes.





8 comments:
Oh I love the name Corinne, and you don't ever really hear it. It is really pritty. And you look so good. I love the belly shots. And don't worry about maternity cloths, you could always take fashion cues from Tay. She is working that diper! It just might work for you. It solves the problem of the pregnate bladder and it has an expanding wasteline. Plus the Jr. high just might let you take an early maternity leave. Ok, I better go to bed, I'm getting a little bit looney!
Corinne is a beautiful name, and you look fabulous! I love it. You are tiny everywhere but your belly, what more can you ask for?
You look cute. I love that top pic of you and Tay. How fun that you are getting into fall spirit.
you look great and have a nice pregnant glow. Love the belly shots, very sweet.
You are not fat at all. You are skinny everywhere except for your perfectly round and adorable belly.
I never looked that cute.
But I know the fear of getting fat all over again.
I love the belly! Go shopping, spend money, and like it!
-Elizabeth
You look totally cute!
Very cute. We're gonna have to get together and see each other. It can't be that bad with me due only 2 weeks after you. And besides... it'll be easier to lose that if you otherwise doubled your waist measurements. :-P
Post a Comment