Hello, my name is Nikki and I'm a blog-a-holic.
Yes, I know this is the second time I've changed the look of my blog in the last 2 days, but I just can't help myself. Mostly because today it actually felt like fall! My favorite season! I absolutely love the smell in the air that comes with summer making it's exit while fall is right on it's heels. I'm not much of a summer girl. I prefer layers and weather that allows us to actually spend time at the park without Taylor screaming, "Slide is hot, Mommy! No slide! Go home!" Fall is almost here. I can feel it! Even though California doesn't exactly look like an Autumn Wonderland and the trees hardly change color at all, I can still feel the seasons changing. I'm decorating my porch this weekend. The neighbors may think it's premature, but I have one friend on the block who already broke out her scare crows and fake pumpkins so that's enough motivation for me.
3 comments:
I like the new look of your blog and this cooler weather has been so refreshing
I love fall and the spring too. Unfortunatly in utah, both fall weather and spring weather only lasts two weeks. It sounds crazy, but I love the smell of fall.
I love the new look. And I am loving fall too!
Post a Comment