
Every once in a while the stars align and a little bit of luck is thrown your way. I don't know who was luckier, my mom or Taylor, but they both won park-hopper tickets to Disneyland from a local radio station and tickets to see "Toy Story 3" at Downtown Disney. But I left out the best part. Not only did we go to Disneyland and CA Disney, we got in before the park even opened! We had three hours in Fantasy Land and Tomorrow Land without the crowds, or those annoying people who walk like snails and then stop in the middle of the path without warning. It was awesome! It was Disneyland, but without everything you hate about Disneyland. We just walked on up to the rides with our VIP passes and enjoyed the Disney Magic. In fact, even when the parks opened to the public, the longest wait was 5 minutes. The girls had the time of their lives and they got to experience the park in a way that not many people get the chance to. After 14 hours though, it was time to bid Mickey farewell. It was a great way to kick off the summer.
Tay and her Nana. 
Corinne loved the water area at CA Adventure.

Taylor and the real bride-to-be, Auntie JJ.
Taylor with Uncle Jimmy, who she adores.
Taylor with Uncle Jimmy, who she adores. 
Taylor got to watch a stage show at CA Adventure and meet the characters after the show. I sware she was bit by the theater bug. I've never seen her so enthralled with anything before. It was awesome to watch.

So stinkin' cute, I could eat this kid up. Love her. She was a trooper.

So stinkin' cute, I could eat this kid up. Love her. She was a trooper.
My girls
Nana and Tay on Main St at 6:30 am. Notice that they're the only ones there. =)
Corinne saw Minnie Mouse and yelled, "Minnie! Minnie!" So I stood in line to meet her. Corinne was all smiles....until Minne tried to reach out and touch Corinne. It was all down hill after that. I think she's permanently traumatized.





Finally! We've been wanting to go on the "Finding Nemo" ride, but I'm never willing to wait 2 hours in line. This time, we walked right up.





Random family shenanigans:
At the beach with her pal, Alex. Such a great day.
4 comments:
What an awesome trip to Disneyland.
I love a good Disneyland post. Love that place. Such a fun day!!
Such cute pics! It's been too long since we've been to Disneyland. How fun to do it with Grandma too. We'll see you soon!
Great post and fantastic pictures. And as far as I can tell, Tay was born with the theater bug.
For my nephew's 4th or 5th birthday, my sister went to the nearest fire station and invited them. They said if they weren't on a call, they'd come. And they did! Was so cool. They even made the rookie dress in full gear while they timed him and the kids cheered. Once dressed, mask and all, they had each kid (who was willing) walk to him and give him a hug or high five. They said "If there's ever a fire or an emergency and a firefighter comes to get you dressed like this, don't be scared and make sure you go to him." Was something I never though of.
I used to say if I had a boy I'd do the same thing. I just might anyway.
Post a Comment