Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Duh

Mommy needs to take up drinking. Mainly, so I can chill out on evenings like this and laugh, rather than have a nervous break-down.

I was putting laundry away and listening to the girls in the bath. They were laughing hysterically. I was smiling smuggly at what great kids I have, until I heard something that resembled a 'bath fart.' Turns out, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Duh were making themselves fart in the tub to see the bubbles. Not only did it cause hysterics, it resulted in Tweedle Duh realeasing a turd into the tub. All laughes ceased, immediately.

WHAT, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH, DID THEY THINK WOULD HAPPEN? OF COURSE, something's going to float out.

Mommy killed all the fun when I screamed at the top of my lungs for them to get their little butts out of the bath and into their room. Where upon, Tweedle Duh runs to her bed and sits down.......I don't need to spell out what was left on the bed spread, do I?

Melt down #2 of the evening began, complete with veins popping out of my neck while I ranted and raved about everything I have to do tomorrow, and how I guess I'll be adding laundry and bathroom cleaning to the list. Pretty sure the words, "Son of a bitch," and "SHIT!" came out of my mouth. Of course, I'll be blogging next week about how Tweedle Dee and Duh repeat those words at school. They love to throw their mom under the bus, just to add insult to injury.

There's turd residue calling my name from the bathroom, and a soiled bed spread lying on the garage floor.

And I'm out of Diet Coke.





4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Get this girl a diet coke and some chocolate STAT!

Ellie said...

We haven't had a whole bunch of poop incidents as of late BUT I am pretty sure that devil lives inside my 2 year old.

RachelAA said...

Brilliant ending - BRILLIANT! So sorry it always happens at the very worst time. And no, you're not alone!

Shan said...

Nikki! This is a great post!!! My tummy is sore from laughing so hard!!!
Shan