Week one of summer is done. It has felt good to sleep in and just be at home with the kids again. We spent a couple days at home, then headed to Lake Havasu to see Nana and Grandpa Bruce's house in Arizona and have some fun on the lake. I think it was the perfect way to start the break. It made all the difference in the world to have had Corinne's ear tubes in, because she didn't barf or even get nauseous in the car. The ride was still long, but they didn't complain once on the way there and only got a little antsy on the way home. This may mean more trips for us in the near future.
We also spent a day last week working at the dog shelter in our mall. We worked for three hours walking dogs, playing with the pups, and cleaning up pee pads. The kids loved every second of it. I'm glad it's giving us a chance to volunteer and do service, and spend time together too.






































1 comment:
The picture of Taylor (I think!) in the clear tube in the water totally tripped me out. I didn't see the tube and was trying to figure out how she was sitting like that in the water! Your summer looks to be off to a better start than ours, keep it up!
Post a Comment