Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Pennies from heaven, and other stuff

You are not alone dance from Nikki Pollard on Vimeo.
Corinne decided we needed to put together a dance routine. In true Corinne fashion we had to practice, and practice, until it was past bed time and mommy was tired from twirling and dipping. But  I've been struck multiple times this week by how happy she is. She is always dancing, giggling, holding yoga class in my bedroom (for $5), or just being a goof ball. I'd like to be more like her when I grow up.
I've never believed in 'pennies from heaven.' But 'dimes from heaven' is something I can get behind. I was telling my mom that in the last week, no matter whether I'm at work or out and about, I've been finding dimes everywhere I go. It's the weirdest thing. She thinks my uncle Doug is leaving them for me. I'm going to be naive and go along with that because it makes me happy. But really! 6 dimes in one week. It's too bad he can't leave $100 bills from heaven.

I don't have time to get sick but my body disagrees with me sometimes. Corinne slipped this under the door a few days ago when I had a migraine.

I hate to break it to these two, but they are best friends. Who else will sit on the trampoline with you using an umbrella, helmet, sunglasses and gadgets to pretend you're traveling to another planet, other than your sister. It makes me so happy when they play like this.

Coach Dad and Taylor had softball Saturday and Robbie loved watching the game. Aunt Nikki likes to spoil him with chicken tenders, candy and french hot dogs. What else are aunts for? Taylor got two hits and played first base for the first time. She is loving softball season.

Soccer Saturdays. Robbie was Corinne's water boy. 

Nana in the house

My sweet client took some photos of me during our session with her daughter. 

Yoga. $5

When the session is over, there's no reason to peel out of the parking lot. I stayed to catch the sunset. I love sunsets in the Fall.

Getting ready for the game

crazy cousins
I'm at the football field first thing in the morning everyday, and you can find me there on Friday nights, too. 

Untitled from Nikki Pollard on Vimeo.
So embarrassing how loud I am. But this is her first goal ever. She was getting so close then getting nervous and backing down. But she finally felt what it's like to get a goal, and she had two more after this one. So exciting.

Untitled from Nikki Pollard on Vimeo.

Parenting Goals

No comments: