Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good Weekend

I've been thinking of something fascinating and controversial to write about in my blog. But as my life isn't fascinating or controversial, I'll just recap my weekend.
All three of us went to breakfast on Saturday morning, followed by a trip to Osh, where we picked out pretty flowers and bushes for our yard. Then I went out to Simi with Taylor, and visited Nana, Grandpa, and JJ. The girls went shopping (for Taylor, of course), and Tay got to ride the train at the mall with Nana. Taylor and I drove home in a freak hail storm, and wrapped up the evening watching "Barney," twice.
I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed, courtesy of Wes, the best husband ever. We headed off to church, where Tay wowed everyone in one of her many Easter dresses and her hat, which she actually KEPT ON!!=) She looked gorgeous as usual, and was so well behaved. Aside from not taking her naps anymore, she's a pretty good kid. Lately, she's been saying "Barney" over and over, as well as "help" anytime she needs it.
It's a mundane life, but it's a good one. I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hmmm... something controversial... religion and politics. Those two things always gets a rise out of people, especially politics as of late. I have a friend who nearly had a virtual brawl on her blog when she brought up Hillary Clinton on her blog. It was CRAZY!

Ashley said...

My posts have been few and far between lately. I thought about writing about how new my microwave was broken and being fixed, but that didn't seem very interesting.