
We all have things that we fixate on. Here are some of the Pollard's current obsessions.
Nikki's Obsessions:
1. "The Attractor Factor"- I've been pretty good about being a more positive thinker. That said, I'm a little ticked off that some of the things I've told the "Universe" that I want, haven't come to fruition. O well. I guess I'll just continue my blind faith, in hopes that some of the things I want will eventually come to pass in time. It never hurts to be positive.
2. Furniture- I live in a beautiful new house. A beautiful new house with barely any furniture. We're spending every penny on our mortgage, property taxes, etc. So I've been obsessing about finding a piano, book case with glass shelves, and a desk that we can afford. We're hitting up garage sales this weekend. I'm bound and determined to get some deals.
3. Cleaning- It's spring, so I've been dusting, vacuuming, and scrubbing everything. I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE.
Wes' Current Obsessions:
1.) His English Class- Wes hated academics in high school, and convinced himself that he wasn't a good student. But his mentor at work convinced him to take a class at the local junior college, and WALLAH! Wes is not only an A student, but the teacher's pet, always the first to raise his hand. I've read some of his papers, and I have to say I'm SO impressed.
2.) His Surgery- Wes tore his ACL playing football, and will have surgery on the 26th. He'll be out on disability for 3 months, and he's been worrying about everything that goes along with that.
Tay's Obsessions:
1. ) Barney- Needs no explanation.
2.) Outside- It's been beautiful lately, and Tay doesn't want to spend a minute inside.
3.) Belly Buttons- This is an ongoing obsession. She knows everyone has one, and she wants to see it.
Nikki's Obsessions:
1. "The Attractor Factor"- I've been pretty good about being a more positive thinker. That said, I'm a little ticked off that some of the things I've told the "Universe" that I want, haven't come to fruition. O well. I guess I'll just continue my blind faith, in hopes that some of the things I want will eventually come to pass in time. It never hurts to be positive.
2. Furniture- I live in a beautiful new house. A beautiful new house with barely any furniture. We're spending every penny on our mortgage, property taxes, etc. So I've been obsessing about finding a piano, book case with glass shelves, and a desk that we can afford. We're hitting up garage sales this weekend. I'm bound and determined to get some deals.
3. Cleaning- It's spring, so I've been dusting, vacuuming, and scrubbing everything. I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE.
Wes' Current Obsessions:
1.) His English Class- Wes hated academics in high school, and convinced himself that he wasn't a good student. But his mentor at work convinced him to take a class at the local junior college, and WALLAH! Wes is not only an A student, but the teacher's pet, always the first to raise his hand. I've read some of his papers, and I have to say I'm SO impressed.
2.) His Surgery- Wes tore his ACL playing football, and will have surgery on the 26th. He'll be out on disability for 3 months, and he's been worrying about everything that goes along with that.
Tay's Obsessions:
1. ) Barney- Needs no explanation.
2.) Outside- It's been beautiful lately, and Tay doesn't want to spend a minute inside.
3.) Belly Buttons- This is an ongoing obsession. She knows everyone has one, and she wants to see it.
2 comments:
You should try Craigs list to find some affordable furnature. I swear they have everything. http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html You might find something. We will get or butts out there when we can afford the houses!! One day. We miss California!!
Yes.. Craig's List is the best! Sorry to hear about Wes.
Post a Comment