The Maternity Gods, in all their wonder, have smiled on me yet again. I spoke too soon when I said this pregnancy was easy. It's my last week before the c-section. Time for me to kick back and get some sleep, right?...Wrong! Taylor has been up sick the past 3 nights, and therefore so have I. She's been fine during the day, but barking like a seal once she lies down. Wes is suffering too, being stranded on the couch so I can put Stinker in bed with me to monitor her coughing, (or whatever it is I've been doing at 3 in the morning.) Adding insult to injury, I'm feeling a little under the weather myself. Must've been all those kisses I've been giving her to make her feel better. She must be contagious, meaning I have to clean the crap outta this house and Lysol every inch of it before the baby comes home next week. Doesn't it always happen like this?
Since I didn't post anything about our actual Christmas day I'll just say this; We have more toys than we ever thought could possibly fit in our house. We had a lovely Christmas otherwise.

"Jingle Bells" video.
8 comments:
oh nikki,
Tay is too cute! and so smart! I'll be lucky if logan knows how to say jingle bells anytime soon! Logan has been hacking up a lung too! No fun! We'll One week! we are so excited for little Corinne!
Oh you are so close! No more achey backs and bladder issues. No more uncomfortable night times, and almost passing out when you tie your shoes. Your on the home streach! You can see the finish line. The stands are filled with people cheering your name, "Nikki! Nikki! Nikki!" You can do it! Ha ha, I totally saw all that in my mind. Now you know how my random mind works! HaHa. But seriously now, you are almost done and I can't wait to see little Corinne!
Oh my gosh she sings just like me! Let's hope not. Seeing her on video made my day today. Love Nanna
I say hire a maid to do all of that sanitizing and cleaning you deserve it. By the way it is in the rule book that when you give birth to the second one you and the oldest are sick. Ask any mom that has two she will agree. :), doesn't matter if it is cold and flu season. Just another way for God to test us. Hope you get help and get the rest you deserve and need. Good luck you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Love the video too, what a cute little diva.
I'm so sorry that you've been all sick over there! I hope hope hope that you will all recover soon and get a little rest before the baby comes. Love that we have found eachother's blogs now. You, by the way, look amazing at 9 months pregnant. You are always so sweet and so thoughtful. I hope you know you can call me for anything!! Take care
Yay! I'm glad we've discovered each other in blogland! Your blog is suuuper cute! Let me know if you need anything for poor Taylor & mom. Spencer had that barking croup thing last month & I got a super cute...(okay, very effective, too) froggy humidifier which worked wonders.
Chloe loves to sing jingle bells too! She still is singing it.
Chloe is sick too, but you defiantly have better timing with a new baby coming in a week.
Yup, those winter colds. I just have to get over it before our baby comes. I don't want to spread it to her. Good luck next week!
Post a Comment