im typing with one hand and holding corinne in the other. today the adreniline and gratitude wore off and reality and exhaustion took its place. tay is at nanas for the night since we needed a night of just waking up with one kid instead of two, since shes decided in the last month or two to come to our bed anytime she pleases...until last night when i finally locked her in. ahhhh! this is brutally exhausting........................................................................
8 comments:
I hope it gets better soon, Nikki. Good luck.
I know this isn't what you would like to hear, but that is why there is 3 years inbetween Lauren and Vin! And why I am in no hurry for baby #3! You can do it!! You did it once before. And you are so lucky to have family that will be there for you.
That is exhausting!
Hang in! I promise it doesn't last forever!
Oh girl! I hope things get better soon. I'm sorry.. Hey.. we are starting mom's at the park again. I'll send you a note via facebook with more details. You should come.
Hey Nikki! Congrats on darling baby girl #2, it seems like we were just pregnant with #1. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? I'd love to see you and the girls sometime this summer...you know, like when you finally get the nerve to take both children out. Taylor is darling and is growing up fast.
Hang in there. I know totally how you feel.
And people wonder why I am not pregnant yet.
Probably because they didn't do 2 years apart between #1 and #2.
Nikki!
We feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever...we miss ya...how is corrine an taylor? And how are YOU!? Neways we all need to get together soon. talk to ya later.
Post a Comment