Monday, June 8, 2009

Going Private


I've been thinking about setting my blog on private for a while now. I'll give it another month, so in the meantime please comment on this post with your email or email me (kanikkee@aol.com) and I'll be sure to send you an invitation if you'd like to continue to view it. For all of you non-bloggers out there the only difference will be that you have to sign in to see my posts after I set it to private. That's about it. Thanks!

10 comments:

Angel said...

I've been thinking about going private for a while -- I just haven't made the jump yet. Make sure to include me when you do!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

but signing in sucks! ;) please include me anyway...

loves.

Melissa said...

Great minds think alike! And with your adorable little girls, it is just logical that you would go private.

TheKeilShpeel said...

include me too:)

Ashley Pollard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

ellie.zimmeramann@gmail.com

You best be sending me an email.
Elizabeth

elegyrl said...

elegyrl@gmail.com

Laura said...

ooh me! I wanna read it still!

laura.descher@gmail.com

love ya!

Sara said...

Please send me an invite. Do you have my email? Send it to gra_sara@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

jyothi.shenoy@gmail.com

I love reading your blog and would continue to do so. So please include me when you decide to go private.
Thanks.