When things started to wind down at the end of the summer, I ran out of ideas for keeping the kids happy at home. I turned to the App Store for help. I don't know what parents did without technology, but it sure saved us when it was too hot to go out and mommy's summer fund was depleted. We made our own stop motion animation films. It's Oscar worthy, let me tell you.
When Dogs Attack from
Nikki Pollard on
Vimeo.
Alien Attack from
Nikki Pollard on
Vimeo.
Taylor started 2nd grade last week, and the girl is so lucky to be in the choice teacher's class with all of the friends she's grown to know and love. She NEEDED to be back in school. She was really missing her friends and the routine. Corinne asked me at least 10 times on the first day when Taylor was coming home. She doesn't start preschool for another week, and it's going to be a bit lonely for her until then. She can't wait either, and neither can I since it means I will have 4 blessed hours alone, twice a week. Whatever will I do with my time?!!!
 |
| I don't know when she grew into such a beautiful young lady, but it's happened. She isn't a baby anymore. She looked SO SO SO adorable on the first day of school, I could hardly stand it. She picked out these boots and dress and I could just eat her up. We do seem to start off each school year with fewer and fewer teeth, though. She's just growing up at the speed of light. |
 |
| Surfing in Nana's pool. Corinne is so friggin athletic. She taught herself to paddle and pop up. I bet if we were in the ocean, she could still do it. |
 |
| In & Out after the first day of school with our friends Maddie and Parker. |
 |
| Grandma came over with the cousins and took them all to the movies while I got a massage and facial. It was heavenly. |
 |
| Sultry, no? |
 |
| These two are hilarious. You can't see it in the picture, but they have on high heels- which they pulled off perfectly. We feel so blessed to have met Zoe and her family. |
 |
| Eliany, another BFF, is also in her class this year. So exciting for Taylor to be surrounded by friends. |
 |
| My little minion. |
 |
| Thumbs up to the first grade. |
And here are some of my favorite shots from the senior picture shoot at the beach. Sam is beautiful inside and out!
1 comment:
Taylor really does look so grown up.
Post a Comment