
One of my favorite primary songs:
"Mother, I love you
Mother I do
Father in Heaven has sent me to you
When I am near you
I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me too
Mother, I love you
I love you
I do"
Taking care of my own sick child this week (hand/mouth/foot virus. Yuck), I thought about the countless times my own mom took care of me over the years. How lucky I am to have a mom who has done so much for me, and continues to help in so many ways! It's true what they say. You really appreciate your mom when you have kids of your own, and start to understand the incredible love and responsibility that entails. So happy early Mother's Day, mom. You're the best.

1 comment:
I love the picture of your mom holding you as a baby. Do you think Taylor looks more like you or wes as a baby?
Post a Comment