We went camping. And although that sounds "blog worthy," I"d rather share something I learned about Taylor. When the going gets tough, i.e. a 7 hour car and camping in the snow, she's a trooper. More so than her mother. I kid you not when I say that my high maintenance kid somewhat enjoyed 7 hours in a car seat. She watched a few dvds, laughed at Mommy sticking felt pieces to our car ceiling, and practiced singing her ABC's and counting (She can count to 10, and sing A through D). She didn't whine or cry, and only seemed a little fidgety the last 5 minutes of the ride home. Thank goodness, is all I have to say. She could've made that the longest road trip of our lives.
In other Nikki news, I'm in a bit of a pickle. For the last couple of weeks I've been bummed. I want to go back to school and finish my BA, but I'm having a tug of war in my head over what to major in. Should I choose something I love and have interest in, or something practical? And how the heck are we going to pay for school? I have an AA, so it won't be too much money, but still. I refuse to take out a loan that I'll be paying off the rest of my life. Anyway, it's something I've been mulling over in my head for the past couple of weeks. Sigh...
Wes is feeling much better and is almost fully recuperated. He goes back to work in a few weeks, and we'll miss having him around the house. He will miss us too, and playing Halo everyday.
4 comments:
When we drove to Cali for Christmas, we thought we were being brillint by leaving at 3am, that way Lauren would sleep most of the way. Nope. She stayed awake the whold 12 hours, just kept asking when we would see Mimi and Pop Pop!
Since Tay's hair is getting long, check out this blog called Hair Today. IT saves my life every morning. There is a link on my blog.
Felt! That is a good idea.
Decisions like that are difficult. I am excited to find out what you want to do.
Way to go Taylor! We went on a three hour trip with the kids and Mason threw up! So, Taylor did much much better! :)
I've also been thinking about going back to school but it probably won't happen for awhile. I've been thinking about being a school guidance counselor. My college roommate is one and loves it. Plus, my schedule would be the same as the kids which would be great come summer time. *sigh*... someday.
So what are the things are you interested in studying? I'm curious now! :)
Any money you spend on school will totally be worth it! I just payed mine off and I so wish we could take out more loans like that with the uber low interest rates. And they put you on a re-payment schedule for like 10 years. It's worth it, as much as you hate to take out loans.
Post a Comment