So as much as I hate getting emails that are forwards, I got one today that I thought I'd respond to via blog. My one word responses:
Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? downstairs
You're hair color? fake
You're favorite thing? family
You're dream last night? unmemorable
You're life dream/goal? happiness
The room you're in? loft
You're hobby? postponed
You're fear? c-section
Where do you want to be in 6 years? sittinpretty
Where were you last night? in bed
What your not? skinny
One of you're wish list items? book-case
Where you grew up? simi
The last thing you did? prayers
What you are wearing? sweats
You're TV? big
You're pet? nonexistant
You're computer? sufficient
You're mood? calm
Missing someone? yes
Something your NOT wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Urbanoutfitters (two words, I know)
Your summer? long
Love someone? abundantly
You're fave color? purple
When is the last time you laughed? tonight
When is the last time you cried? dr.'s
Your significant other's hair? buzzed
You're life in one word: fulfilling
Now I tag all my blog buddies.
3 comments:
Your skinny! Youe behind is small and so are your arms and legs. Once that little girl pops out, your tummy will be flat again. You are a stinkin' hot pregnate girl. I love your answers! Your so cute!
Ahh, you're missing me aren't you? So sweet of you to say! :) And to answer your question from my blog... I don't know when we're gonna head out to Cali again :(. Now that Chad's parents live two streets away from us, our free hotel in Orange county (where Chad grew up) is gone. I'm working on it though!
I just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow. I hope everything goes smooth and is a wonderful experience.
Post a Comment