Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Taylorisms and Corinney Poo

Taylor to her friend Emma:
"Can a puma eat a tiger or a tiger eat a puma?"

At lunch with Grandpa, in all seriousness:
"Grandpa, ...are you old?"

To Nana after being given a book:
"Ah...thank you, sweet girl."

Taylor at the park with two little girls:
Girl 1: "It stinks. Someone farted."
Girl 2: "My daddy farts."
Taylor: "My daddy toots too."
Girl 2: "Daddys are farty."
Taylor: "Yea. Daddys are farty."

At Target, after I told her to put down a toy
Taylor: (crying) "YOU MADE MY HEART SAD!!!"

After watching Diego today:
"What do fish eat?"
Me: "Uh..little plants."
"What do chinchillas eat?"
Me: "Uh...leaves, I think."
"What do whales eat?"
Me: "Little fish."
"Have you ever seen a shark?"
Me: "At the zoo. But you can't touch them because they're mean."
"If I see a shark I'll just tell it to, 'Calm down! Just calm down!'"

Corinne can only say 2 words. Dog and Da Da. But the kid speaks volumes with her actions. She followed Taylor today at the playground and when Taylor went up the rock wall, Corinne decided to try too. She tried for 5 minutes then threw herself on the ground in an all out temper tantrum. Little Ms. Type A.

Love my girls.





3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Girls are so much fun! I always love pictures of you and your mom! You look like you have a blast together!

Megan said...

I love those Taylorisms! So cute. We love her and can't wait to play again. Our house next and YOU go run some errands! See you soon!

Sara said...

Ok, those Taylorisms are the best! So so hilarious. I love listening to little kids talk.