....she might take 437 pictures. That's right. A year ago, Nana and Grandpa Bruce bought Taylor a Fisherprice camera. I think they bought it around the time Corinne was born. Sort of a, "Sorry, your world is being turned upside down," sort of present. I thought they were nuts. What's a kid ganna do with a camera? Well, Taylor loves it. We've brought it on quite a few outings. And after sorting through her shots, all 437 of them, I've narrowed it down to a batch that are pretty good. She took a million self portraits, quite a few pics of the back of my head while driving, and a slew of pictures of me in the morning (deleted). But it's sure fun to see the world through little Ms. Tay's eyes.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
If you give a kid a camera.......
....she might take 437 pictures. That's right. A year ago, Nana and Grandpa Bruce bought Taylor a Fisherprice camera. I think they bought it around the time Corinne was born. Sort of a, "Sorry, your world is being turned upside down," sort of present. I thought they were nuts. What's a kid ganna do with a camera? Well, Taylor loves it. We've brought it on quite a few outings. And after sorting through her shots, all 437 of them, I've narrowed it down to a batch that are pretty good. She took a million self portraits, quite a few pics of the back of my head while driving, and a slew of pictures of me in the morning (deleted). But it's sure fun to see the world through little Ms. Tay's eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THat was fun to see everything from Tay's point of view. :)
They're all fine photos, but the driveway shot - that shows promise.
Very fun. We got Flynn a camera for our Boston trip, and we get a lot of the same type of shots. He'd rather use my camera, though.
Hilarious! I only clean out the kid camera every year or so as well.
Post a Comment