Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A picture speaks a thousand words

 
There's no way to catch up on the blog. I'm too far behind. So here are some pics of the past few weeks and a promise that I'll have something completely witty and fascinating to talk about soon.
 
 
Bowling at preschool. She shook her little booty everytime she let go of the ball and it was adorable.







SO very proud of Taylor for doing the mud run for the second year in a row. She ran the entire mile without stopping and I couldn't believe it. She had a great time and really impressed me.


Running in the mud is more fun with friends!





Four years running with Jess. Love this chick.


My new recruit actually kicked my butt on the course, but what's new. I'm so slow.










meant to post this on her birthday blog, but forgot. Love Rinners

Fierce competitor.


Finished our Frozen play room.















Is it sad that after her dreaded 5 year check up I told her I'd get her an American Girl doll, but instead bought her the knock off at Target for $18. Meh. She can't read.



She won first place for her winter Olympic game project on Open House night.
Cousins are the best.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Fun stuff.

You're so pretty. Wish I looked just like you!

fran said...

hahaha the american doll comment almost made me pee myself! love making memories with you guys!