Friday, August 5, 2016

37 years on the planet








My breakfast table, complete with "guests" via stuffed animals.

My family is pretty good to me. Wednesday I woke up to a house decorated with streamers and balloons, and the girls had made me breakfast. Wes gave me the heads up the night before that something was in the works and that I'd probably hear the kids downstairs earlier than normal. The girls had Wes take them to the party store the day before. They set their alarms, got it all ready, then hid behind the recliner with the iPad waiting for me to wake up. It's possibly the sweetest thing they've ever done for me.





My cell phone camera is horrible, but I had to take some shots of their adorable cards.

From Corinne




"We are always BFFs!"


After a super long day driving in traffic to and from the valley to work on my reel, I went out to dinner with a few of my girls. Becky set up an escape room that we totally kicked butt at (thanks to being given an extra 15 minutes).









Took the girls to see Snow White at the Santa Monica Playhouse. It was horrible.  But they liked it. Which means I need to take them to more theater so they realize the difference between crappy theater and quality theater.



Taylor did fantastic at her zoo camp show  just like last year. She presented a goat, and spent the week learning about different jobs working with animals.


Happy birthday to Grandpa Bruce



Corinne was the cutest little hula dancer in her gymnastics show. She had the biggest smile on her face the entire time. 





1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

Your family is so cute. Happy Birthday.