My dad and I were chatting with Taylor after preschool today.
Me: Who did you play with today?
Taylor: Weston. But there are two Westons. One is cuter than the other.
(My dad and I were dying at this comment.)
Me: Which one did you play with?
Taylor: The cute one.
Sigh....It seems like 3 is a bit early to be deciding who's cute and who's not. I'm scared for what lies ahead with this girly.
3 comments:
How they are at 3 is exactly how they will be at 13, same goes for 2, 4,5, etc... I am thankful for boys, now all they have to do is keep it in their pants. LOL
Oh geez.
The other day we were watching our 6 year old neighbor while his parents had errands. I went into Kelsey's room to see what they were up to. Kelsey turned to me and said "Mom, can you leave us alone please?"
Not to mention her Beiber-fever.
Post a Comment