Saturday, October 30, 2010

"....This Is Halloween, This Is Halloween...."


Halloween's a little like Christmas. I'm always so excited during the month leading up to it, but also a little happy when it's over. We've celebrated the heck out of Halloween this month starting with Taylor's party, the preschool party, the church party, and a friend's party today if Corinne's feeling better, multiple trips to the pumpkin patch, and visits to just about every Halloween store in our area. And I definitely got my money's worth out of Taylor's costume. She's worn that thing over and over again and loved every second of it. Daddy's $50 Jack costume was worn for 5 minutes. Corinne wasn't at all thrilled with his choice of costume, so we're hoping to use it again in the future when she's got thicker skin. A friend lent me her Cruella Deville costume (Thanks, Kim) and we couldn't leave Corinne out of the fun. Possibly the most adorable puppy I've ever seen, and she has no problem keeping her little dog hat on. I continue to think she's the cutest toddler on the planet. This October's been fun. Dare I mention we have 8 weekends until Christmas?

























































































bowling from Nikki Pollard on Vimeo. VIDEO of Taylor. She takes after her Great Grandpa.








3 comments:

Jess said...

Very cute. Love all the costumes, but especially Taylor's. Maybe it's the sparkle in her eyes when she's wearing it. =)

KickButtMommy said...

You guys look AWESOME!

Melissa said...

Corrine makes a super cute puppy! And you are way to cute to be evil, although you did look good as Cruela Devile :)