Seems like our whole summer can be spelled out with pictures. Three weeks left until Taylor's in kindergarten and I'm back to work two days a week. We went school shopping today and I should have taken out a small loan before we did, because HOLY COW clothes and gear are expensive.The pictures below are our summer in a nut shell, so far.
Taylor is a shutter bug. She loves to bring her camera along with her wherever she goes. Some of her pictures actually turn out pretty good, too. Her favorite subject to shoot? Herself, of course. The pictures above are only a few of the self portraits she's taken. She's such a dork, and she's all mine. I love her to pieces. 5 year-old attitude, and all.
We are LOVING our new house. Love, love, love it! I've enjoyed decorating it and I'm almost done with the girl's room. Above is a picture of their tree decal. It's a huge tree and the kids love it.

We decided to take Corinne to her first movie, "Winnie the Pooh." She was great.....for about 20 minutes, and then she knocked over the popcorn and begged me to take her to the bathroom three times. Sigh. We'll try again when she's three. Not sure the experience and pictures were worth the $38 dollars (gasp) for tickets.


Corinne is terrified of the swimming pool, but loves the sprinklers and her alligator pool. She even tries to get Zero to join her.
1 comment:
Movie tickets - yes, way too much money!!! So sad.
Post a Comment